Sunday, August 14, 2011

I just recently had to start adding rice cereal to my 2 1/2 olds bottles due to choking. At times after he ?

eats he feels clammy, but not always. He was unable to have a bowel movement for 2 1/2 days after starting it, then I gave him just plan pumped milk without cereal and he had a bowel movement, this is the only way i could get him to have a bowel movement but I risked him choking. This is the second week on the cereal and he appears bloated after he eats, he only takes 4 oz At a time, and has horrible smelling gas, He has a lot of gas it seems like since starting the cereal. He is nohavingng 3 bowel movements a day, which is wonderful but I have been told the cereal is constipating, so I didn't know if maybe this is something else I was thinking maybe celiac disease but I thought rice cereal was ok with that? Anybody have any ides on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment