Monday, August 15, 2011

I messed things up with this girl. What now?

Sorry this is kinda long. At first i never would have thought we'd be together but she smiled at me one day and that got me to have a crush on her. She told me she had a crush on me and that i was cute. i said the same to her. I'm 17 she's 15 and i offered to take her home after school to talk and get to know each other more. But she hardly ever talks to me anymore. She never texts or calls me anymore, she only sometimes replies to messages maybe an hour later. she never would go to the movies with me because she doesn't like movies, she won't go out to a restaurant with me because she can't eat in front of new people. (we've known each other for a while now). I asked her about something she sent because it was weird and she says she never wrote that. Her message sounded quite rude and very insulting so me being a brainless guy got mad and took it out on her via text message. I used some swearing, but not much, and she demanded i not cuss at her because it was very disrespectful. I have already lost respect for her and i didn't even call her names i said something was effed up. She is very mad and i told her why i got mad and that it was because i really like her. she said she was sorry too but she never told me that she likes me back. That was the last message i got from her and she still hasn't told me she likes me in a long time. Any advice on this situation would be greatly appreciated because i have so many plans i would like to do together. I still like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment