Saturday, August 13, 2011

Need a attitude reply with a fb status...any genius?

The other day my friend asked me to come for a movie...i said well if i get time...sure(i am much much busy these days)...but then i got so bloody busy the whole day that i just couldnt go...so i sent a apology message to him sayin i am really sorry...i knew he is angry..but i apologised...all he said is Never Mind...the next day i bought all the tickets and then texted him ..care for a movie break???...his reply...Fck off!!..now just imagine how does that feel huh...so i need a facebook status to give him damn reply that its not my fault...it should be something really with attitude..like this one..."for all who people who have great attitudes..my middle finger gives you a standing ovation"...P,S dont try and tell me that he is right or sometihing like that...just give me a status

No comments:

Post a Comment