Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Svt,palpations or worse? please help?

so i was driving back from getting my hubby from work and i do have a history or svt and palpations well i was fine then all of a sudden it felt like my heart STOP!!!! i felt real dizzy and my body did a flush and was tingly then when it started back up it was like i got kicked in my chest by a bull the hole thang lasted about 2 mins then when i got home my heart rate was at 112 bpm then it slowly droped to 108 and now its at 96bpm..ive never had a flare up that bad and it was short my svt/palpations have always lasted about 30 ta 40 min. anyways im home now and it just feels like my heart is in my throat its really bugging me and im scared its gunna happen again but it wont start back up.is this svt/palpations or something worse!!!??? PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE

No comments:

Post a Comment