Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I seriously am tired of my family i just want to leave?

My little brother tries to get me into the deepest trouble ever. He is 13 years old and always cusses me out and acts like a 2 year old. There are so many times that are unfair where he acts like a brat but i wont get into that because my parents wont care. My parents treat him like a spoiled btch. One time, my brother called my sister the B word and i got mad at him becasue i actually do care about my family (my dad thinks i dont, apparently im nothing to him) so my little brother starts cussing me out and i tell him to stop but he wont. So im frustrated and then i bring it and my dad asks me this question the BILLIONTH TIME and i yell at him saying yes!!!!!! he already knows i said yes but he just wants to piss me off, he has anger management issues and runs towards me and THROWS ME AGAINST THE WINDOW AND YELLS AT ME FOR "disrespecting" him. WELL GUESS WHAT? HE PICKS ON ME SAYING IM GAY WHEN IM NOT!!! GUESS WHAT, theres a little something called earning respect, and he hasn't earned it from me. Then just now, my brother puts a whole through the wall and my dad blames me and yells at me again. I seriously want to ruin my brothers life, im getting to that point but luckily i have held my anger but im about to lose it here in a minute to him. About my dad, well, i dont give a fck about that. Im tired of my brother, apparently he gets picked on at school but apparetnly he picks on people to so i dont give a shitt about my brother. I want to ruin his life...... Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment